Global Green Engineering & Supply (GGES) is incorporated in year 2008 to provide environmental engineering services to its wide range of clients throughout Sarawak, ranging from giant oil & gas industries, power plant industries to small scale palm oil mills and plywood industries. Global Green Engineering & Supply is now positioning itself to provide practical solutions by aligning a pool of highly qualified engineering, safety and environmental specialists to help to overcome complex environmental problems associated with the business of its clients.
As one of the leading safety, health & environmental engineering firm based in Bintulu, Sarawak, Global Green Engineering & Supply Sdn. Bhd. provides a comprehensive professional Engineering & consultancy service across wide range of engineering, safety and environmental issues, with our services being provided under the following main areas:
- Supplying, Delivery, Installation and Commission of Continuous Emission Monitoring System – Data Acquisition System / Data Interface System (CEMS-DAS/DIS)
- Design, Installation and Commission of Incinerator
- Design, Installation and Commission of Air Pollution Control Equipment (APC)
- Design, Installation and Commission of Waste Water Treatment System (WWTS) & EFB Incinerators
- Supply, Installation and Commission of Performance Monitoring Equipment for Air Pollution Control Equipment
With highly skilled, experience and dedicated engineers with years of proven technical and scientific experience in latest technology equipment, Global Green Engineering & Supply passionately believe that its engineering services will help to protect and preserve our environment, ensuring a sustainable and well-managed environment for our future generations.
REGISTRATION AT DEPARTMENT OF ENVIRONMENT (DOE)
CEMS FABRICATION AND INTEGRATION
We have our own workshop fabrication and integration of CEMS is done by our specialist with more than 15 years of experience. Our finished product will undergo QC test prior delivery to customer.
CEMS INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING
Our project management is established by a team of project engineer, IT engineer, Instrument engineer, Mechanical & Electrical engineer and support technician. All CEMS installation from the analyzer, instrument panel, PC software and connection setup, connection to DOE are done professionally by our own experienced team.
CEMS MAINTENANCE, CALIBRATION AND REPORTING
To ensure CEMS to operate accurately and able to comply with DOE requirement at all time, the following items are mandatory.
- Quarterly maintenance and calibration of CEMS
- Performance Audit Test
- Relative Accuracy Audit (RAA)
- Cylinder Gas Audit (CGA)
- Data Backup of CEMS-DIS
- Quarterly Report of Relative Accuracy Audit Test (RAA) & Performance Audit CEMS Report